News from Florida!

"When all else fails, make sure your eyebrows look good." - V.N.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

CLUTCH

Went to see Clutch last night at Social. It was awesome! I'd never been to the venue before so I didn't know what to expect. It was so small that everyone was close to the stage. I think we were about 8 ft away from Clutch. The opening bands weren't bad either. Clutch was amazing, as ususal. I love the cow bell. :) Yerty had to remind me that this was the fifth time I'd seen Clutch. I was thinking it was only three. That's a lot. I think they played about two hours. We didn't leave the place 'til about 1:30.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, i love that song pure rock fury when they're like "ha ha, ha ha" all laid back and stuff - it's awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home