News from Florida!

"When all else fails, make sure your eyebrows look good." - V.N.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Today's drive-thru experiences

Placing an order at the McDonald's window.
Me: "Do you have shamrock shakes yet?"
Employee: Blank stare, "We have eggnog."
Me: "Do you know when you are going get shamrock shakes?"
Employee: Blank stare.
So I'm thinking maybe they don't have them in Florida.
Me: "Do you have them here?"
Employee: Blank stare.
Me: "Small coke, please."

Next at Taco Bell. My total was $5.97 so I gave her $10.02. She looked a little confused. As she is handing me my drink she asks, "Would you like any drink...I mean sauce?"
Me: "No thanks."
The next thing she says to me as she is handing me my change is, "Would you like any sauce?"
Me: "No thanks." At this point I throw the food at Yerty and speed forward because I am about to burst out into uncontrollable laughter. I think I threw her off from the beginning by giving her $10.02.

Keep in mind I would not normally laugh at the drive-thru people but we had just been to McDonalds not ten minutes earlier asking about the shamrock shakes and then the Taco Bell lady was confused too and I was just thinking what a crazy day for drive-thru. It struck me as funny and I just lost control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home