News from Florida!

"When all else fails, make sure your eyebrows look good." - V.N.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

The people that run my apartment complex are a bunch of imbeciles. It's saturday...I woke up this morning at 7:45 to a jackhammer breaking up the sidewalk outside my window. WTF? If the sidewalk needs to be fixed do it during the week. Lucky for me, I went to bed early so I'm not too tired. Unlucky for Yerty, he went to bed late. He's back asleep now so I guess the concrete work wasn't that much of a bother for him. Oh yeah...our toilet has been running constently and leaking on our floor for about two weeks. We've told the apartment people multiple times but it's still not fixed. I guess when it floods the people below us they'll do something about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home